The tank top connected big data management function module of the Mobile Big Data Management System for Oil Storage and Transportation developed by Shanghai Qingye Energy Co., Ltd. is a new set of tank top connected big data management function module developed in accordance with the provisions and guidance of oil storage and transportation safety management specifications issued by multiple departments. The system function module is widely used in oil crude oil storage and transportation Light oil storage and transportation, natural gas storage and transportation, oil storage and transportation of various refineries and other oil storage and transportation safety management systems.
Dynamic functions of functional modules:
1. The same oil product is directly connected to the function module.
2. The same oil products are directly connected to the common exhaust shut-off valve function module:
In case of failure or accident of the exhaust fan and oil and gas recovery device or the pressure of the collection pipe exceeds the limit, in order to ensure the safety and normal operation of the storage tank and the safety of the rear oil and gas recovery device, carry out emergency interlocking, cut off the collection main pipe and the rear channel, and connect the collection main pipe with the high-altitude dispersion.
3. Single tank single control function module:
The exhaust of the storage tank is incorporated into the collection header of the tank group through the oil and gas pipeline. The collection header is equipped with an emergency shut-off valve before entering the recovery device. The on-line oxygen content analyzer, oxygen ratio control valve, oil and gas fan and buffer tank form the storage tank interface safety interlock device. The gas phase pressure of the storage tank and the pressure (differential pressure) before and after the on-off valve control the venting of the storage tank
4. Single call valve control function module:
The single exhalation valve is mechanically operated by the pressure in the tank. The set pressure of exhaust take-off shall be lower than the exhalation take-off pressure of the breather valve on the tank top, and the closed set pressure shall be higher than the suction take-off pressure of the breather valve on the tank top. If the tank is equipped with nitrogen protection, this pressure shall also be higher than the closing pressure of nitrogen protection.
5. Nitrogen seal pressure control function module:
1. According to the standards and specifications of (SH/T 3007-2014), Guidance of Sinopec and Safety Technical Requirements for Oil and Gas Connection on Tank Top, tanks with a capacity of more than 1,000m3 include Class A, B and Class B combustible liquid tanks, aromatics tanks, light waste oil tanks and acid water tanks:
A .Online oxygen analyzer shall be provided on the oil and gas collection pipeline of each storage tank or gas-phase connected tank group. At the same time, an online oxygen analyzer shall be provided on the collection header.
B.The storage tank with nitrogen seal shall also be provided with tank top emergency relief facilities, which can be directly connected to the atmosphere.
C.Reasonably set the pressure range and discharge it downward from the design pressure of the storage tank to ensure that there is no intersection between the action pressure ranges of various safety accessories (see the dynamic information of oil and gas pressure working range on the top of the tank for details).
D. In case of failure or accident of the exhaust fan and oil and gas recovery device or the pressure of the collection pipe exceeds the limit, in order to ensure the safety and normal operation of the storage tank and the safety of the rear oil and gas recovery device, carry out emergency interlocking, cut off the collection main pipe and the rear channel, and connect the collection main pipe with the high-altitude dispersion.
2) The storage tank interface safety device TSU is used to stabilize the oil and gas in the oil and gas recovery device. At the same time, the condensate exists due to the increase of the outlet pressure of the exhaust fan, and the buffer tank plays the role of gas-liquid separation. The buffer tank exists and ensures the mutual independence of oil and gas recovery and communication system through low-low pressure interlocking.